Upcoming Events at the Club
|21 Feb 2020;|
03:00PM - 03:00PM
|26 Feb 2020;|
12:00PM - 02:00PM
Wayne Schurman Practice (1 sheet)
|28 Feb 2020;|
12:00PM - 09:30PM
Electrofed Rental (Entire Club)
|01 Mar 2020;|
10:00AM - 11:00AM
Executive Meeting - 10AM
|06 Mar 2020;|
03:00PM - 10:00PM
|13 Mar 2020;|
06:00PM - 11:00PM
Reserved for a Social - Wes Booth
|20 Mar 2020;|
10:00AM - 02:30PM
|21 Mar 2020;|
09:00AM - 08:00PM
Welcome to the Glooscap Curling Club!
Latest News from the Club
Our balmy February weekend is almost here and we’re looking forward to hosting you at the Glooscap Curling Club in Kentville! Make sure to wear lots of sunscreen! We wanted to send along some quick things to keep in mind for the weekend so that we can make sure things go swimmingly for everyone! If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact either Steph (902-670-8507) or Katie (902-691-1284) or email email@example.com.
- Tropicurl format is mixed therefore teams must alternate male and female players. You can change your order throughout the weekend but once the game is started the order must stay the same.
- On Friday, please arrive at least 30 minutes before your draw time to register, pick your pineapple and get leid! Note: Please arrive early for your other draws as well (see “tight schedule” below)
- We are on a very tight schedule! Lots of curling games to be played and fun to be had!!
- I will play the game with a spirit of good sportsmanship.
- I will conduct myself in an honourable manner both on and off the ice.
- I will never knowingly break a rule, but if I do, I will divulge the breach.
- I will take no action that could be interpreted as an attempt to intimidate or demean my opponents, teammates or umpires.
- I will interpret the rules in an impartial manner, always keeping in mind that the purpose of the rules is to ensure that the game is played in an orderly and fair manner.
- I will humbly accept any penalty that the governing body at any level of curling deems appropriate, if I am found in violation of the Code of Ethics or rules of the game.