Looking for a place to hold a private party, wedding reception, dance, meeting, or other function?
The Glooscap Curling Club is now taking bookings for the season. Contact Dave for bookings.
Rental facilities include an upstairs banquet/meeting room with seating for approximately 110, a downstairs lounge, dance floor and a full service bar. Four sheets of ice are also available for rental during the winter curling season (subject to availability).
Price List - HST is NOT included
- Ice & Lounge
- Morning - $210
- Afternoon - $210
- Evening - $300
- Curl all day (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM) $400
- Curl all day & evening - $650
- Per 2 hours - $70/1 sheet, $110/2 sheets, $140/3 sheets, $160/4 sheets,
- Bar rental - $25/4 hours, $50/per day
- Curling instruction - negotiated rate
- Non-ice rentals
- Upstairs Clubroom (Morning or afternoon) - $125
- Upstairs Clubroom (All day or evening) - $175
- Downstairs Clubroom (Morning or afternoon) - $125
- Downstairs Clubroom (All day or evening) - $175
- Upstairs & downstairs (Morning or afternoon) - $225
- Upstairs & downstairs (All day or evening) - $275
- Setup & Cleanup - negotiated rate
- Kitchen Rental
- Storage & refrigeration (In connection with rental) - $50
*Above listed rental pricing may be discretionary in certain cases. Contact the Rental Manager for further details.
CURLING RENTAL - BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
ATTIRE: Footwear: If you don’t have curling shoes, use a clean pair of flat running shoes. The club has grippers available for you to use but quantities are limited.
CLOTHING: Wear loose fitting clothing.
TEMPERATURE: Dress in layers. Gloves or mitts are a good idea. You can always shed.
EQUIPMENT: Brushes; The club has a supply of brooms for your rental. Sliding devices are also available to help you deliver the rocks.
SCHEDULE: Arrival; You should arrive at least 20 minutes early but you may want to arrive early depending on the size of your group. It will take a few minutes to ensure each person is ready to get on the ice.
INSTRUCTORS: If you are new to the sport and would like to have one or more instructors work with you or your group please be sure to mention it
BAR: Prior to, during and after the ice rental period, a full-service bar service is available. The bar stocks a wide variety of beverages.